Crypton Corporate Video
Phthalocyanine green (now referred to as green 7) is a synthetic green pigment from the group of phthalocyanine dyes, a complex of copper (ii) with chlorinated phthalocyanine.
- It is a soft green powder insoluble in water.
- Its cas number is [1328-45-6] & [1328-53-6].
- Its chemical formula ranges from c32h3cl13cun8 to c32hcl15cun8.
Copper phthalocyanine blue (now referred to as cpc blue) is a bright, greenish-blue crystalline synthetic blue pigment from the group of phthalocyanine dyes.
- Phthalocyanine blue is a complex of copper with phthalocyanine.
- Its cas number is 147 -14-8.
- Its chemical formula is c32h16n8cu.
With Overall 15 years of experience, Company focuses on driving the operations of 'make in India' model by bestowing state of the art manufacturing amenities, Our motto is to cater our services with the best quality products to all the corners of the world with best fit prices.