Phthalocyanine green (now referred to as green 7) is a synthetic green pigment from the group of phthalocyanine dyes, a complex of copper (ii) with chlorinated phthalocyanine.
- It is a soft green powder insoluble in water.
- Its cas number is [1328-45-6] & [1328-53-6].
- Its chemical formula ranges from c32h3cl13cun8 to c32hcl15cun8.
Copper phthalocyanine blue (now referred to as cpc blue) is a bright, greenish-blue crystalline synthetic blue pigment from the group of phthalocyanine dyes.
- Phthalocyanine blue is a complex of copper with phthalocyanine.
- Its cas number is 147 -14-8.
- Its chemical formula is c32h16n8cu.